Saturday, September 02, 2006

Invinceable

Went and saw the awesome movie Invinceable last night with the McAfee family. It was really a fun movie to watch even though our guys weren't with us. At one point I wanted to ask everyone around me if they knew how the game turned out cause my heart was just beating so fast I didn't think I would make it to the end! We will for sure go back and watch it with the guys again~it was that good! I just realized that the guys name is in the title...well that is if I actually spelled it right! It was fun to look back in time and remember how everyone dressed and how things were back then.

I'm so thankful for a little break after these first few weeks of school. It's nice to be able to take a breath before diving right back in to it all. I heard from Marv and the boys last night and they are up to 8 birds now and having a grand time. Julia Sage and I are gonna meet up with my sister and her girls for some girl time later on today...Michelle told me this morning that she has taught Gabbie a new phrase to say to Maggie when she is getting a little out of sorts...Gabbie says,"Maggie stop being passive-aggressive!" That's just like my sister to teach her baby girls to tell it just like it is! Too funny to think about little red-headed Gabbie saying that in her cute little angel voice! Gotta go shower off the boot camp and start a Saturday siesta a little early!

No comments: