Friday, August 04, 2006

Up Up and Away!


Well after reading and enjoying so many other blogs I thought I would try my hand at it...even if it ends up only being for myself. I've never been one to want to write down my thoughts for fear of everyone knowing all the silly stuff in my head. I have learned though that sometimes getting my thoughts out of my head can actually be helpful and maybe even help those around me understand all of the silly stuff in my head!

Already I've written and deleted so much that who knows what will come out of this. Maybe a chance for me to learn the art of writing again! I can tell you this about where I am at this point in my life....

I have 3 wonderful children who are growing up much too fast with an amazing husband who I will have been married to for 15 years this month, and I am currently in my fifth week of trying to get my health back and get down to my pre-baby weight (from 12 years ago!) I have enjoyed my journey with all the ups and downs so very much, but I still have so much to learn, do, and experience. I hope to be able and share my journey in a fun way and that I leave each blog feeling a little happier with my thoughts.

1 comment:

Kim said...

What an awesome vacation! I can't wait to go, both with and without our kiddos ;)

I know the girls would absolutely love it, but I think we need to wait a few years for Samuel.

BTW- your journey to health may seem long but the destination will be soooo incredible!