Thursday, August 17, 2006

One week down...

Only about 36 more to go!

Man the homework has started today in middle school. Did I mention how much I hate this part of back to school. Especially MATH!!! If anything ever happens to Marv I'm doomed cause I just feel so dumb and couldn't help Jeffrey with some of the fifth grade math much less middle school math! Oh well like I always told my math teachers in high school when they would get frustrated with me for not "getting it" after the third time that they had to explain it to me....IN THE REAL WORLD I'll be able to use a calculator! Little did I know that there would be one right on my grocery cart handle, and on my cell phone in case that one didn't work! If I ever go back to teaching I promise I will make homework parent friendly!


Looking forward to the weekend!!!

No comments: