Monday, August 14, 2006

Back to School



Well they're off and we all made it with time to spare this morning. I got back from boot camp a little late this morning, but Julia was already up with hair washed thanks to my dear husband! As I'm sitting here writing this I still have yet to wash my own hair, so that's the next thing on the agenda of my first day of starting another bitter/sweet year. Even our dog DeDe was sad to see them go this morning! I love so much having my little ducklings all around me here under feet, and even off playing in game room by themselves...it's good to just be able to hear them (well most of the time when they aren't in a squabble). Sometimes so much that I think I should be homeschooling. I just know that they are thriving so much in our wonderful public system, and as long as I can be there and be involved they are gonna do great. I really think I would be just too laid back and they wouldn't get the Stellar EDUCATION that they need. I think the friends and moms in my life that I know that do homeschool are very brave, and are doing a great job. Anyway I'm looking forward to picking them up and hearing all about their new teachers, friends, and schedule. Especially from Jeffrey who will have experienced the Jr. High world. I'm just soooo proud and thankful that God has blessed us with 3 amazing, thoughtful, and loving kids.

On another note...it's been a fun morning catching up with my sister Michelle as she spends her last day with the girls before heading off to school, and then lo and behold I got an email from my best friend in the world saying she has just started a blog too! This bloggin' thing is gonna be so fun to keep up with friends.

Well I've gotta get some major laundry, housecleaning, and probably try and fit in some time to get my nails did!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Welcome to the blog world Tiffany. I started one not long ago basically to keep up with friends and family. I look forward to learning from you! (I go to Kim's church and got your blog from your comment on her site!)

Kim said...

Well I'm always glad you guys go ahead of us because it makes me count these last few weeks a little bit sweeter. It does pass too quickly!!!!