Monday, November 20, 2006

Trick or Treat 2006

What a bunch of hams! They said mom just take some pictures and we'll do some acting! These are my afro brothas (brothers, but pronounced the way I spelled it for the teachers in the family), and my hollywood star....HOLLYWOOD!!!
This was my kid's first year ever to hand out candy to people at our house. We have always gone to our church fall festival, so we were never home to do the traditional type trick or treating, etc... I thought Julia was going to attack the people coming to our door she was just so excited!

We finally set out for our friends and neighbors homes in our hood! Jacob was battling asthma so we had to take it easy with him since it was cold, but man it was so fun even for me! I have never been trick or treating either since I grew up in the boon docks!

The boys decided this year that they were getting too old for the full costume, so they went with these fun wigs and funky glasses for their costumes this year. Righteous....doodley, doodley, doot, do as they say from the Barnyard movie with a little Napolean mixed in!

Peace bro!

Sugar for the brothas!

I let Julia wear my newest diamond! She wishes and so do I!

Awwww they do love each other!


Ready to help make some cavitites!!! This was the best Halloween ever! We handed out candy for an hour, went around to houses for an hour, and then went to our church for an hour to work a booth with our sunday school and let the kids do all the fun stuff there. I think next year the kids have all voted to do more of running around the neighborhood. It was so fun to see all of our friends out. We even had block parties and people were grilling out serving to everyone who came up to their home! What a great opportunity to really feel like a kid again!

No comments: