Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It's a crazy Fall Y'all!

You know life is too busy when you don't even have time to blog a little something every now and then! This year was a time for me to stop all the craziness in my over scheduled life and get some things taken care of like my health, but it seems that I have let the business of life creep back in and take over, and this time it has thrown me down on my back...jumped on top...and the countdown to 10 is on. I only have 3 weeks left of my boot camp and then I'm gonna catch up on some sleep! I have been subbing and babysitting all most every day of the week, and then once the kids get home it's homework, homework, homework, music lessons, 6th grade hot spots at our house on Wednesday nights, and basketball season hasn't even started yet!

This year all three kiddos wanted to play basketball, so we are gonna try it out. I know it's only a few months of practices and games, but man it's crazy to be outnumbered when you've got games and practices all over the place! One good thing is that Jacob and Julia are both being coached by the same dad and mom so hopefully their games won't have many conflicts! Even in the craziness I love being a mom, wife, and know how blessed I am to get to be busy and involved in their lives every day!

We are so ready for a week long break and look forward to having some great visits with family. I will get back on here soon and put some pictures up of our first ever trick-or-treating experience (we usually just do the fall festival at our church). Julia kept saying over and over how much fun she was having. For some reason it just feels like you are actually getting a treat when you are getting candy from all your friend's homes! It was neat seeing so many friends and neighbors out, and getting to meet new neighbors. Some of the kids from our elementary school even recognized me..."Hi Mrs. Jolly!" This was by far the best halloween we have ever had...even with Jacob wheezing the whole time!

No comments: