Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Deep Thoughts...

My best friend Kim got a thinking award on her blog the other day. I must say that even back in the first days when we were getting to know each other she would ask me question after question about how I did my schedule, and why did I do it that way, and how could we do it another way....I had never met anyone who was so inquisitive and thought so much about everything and anything! Well honestly sometimes I would get annoyed and want to just make stuff up, or say...I don't know why I think that...or do that...just because! I now appreciate all the questions and the deep thinking hour to 3 hour talk sessions that we had. If there is anything I ever want to know about, or try and do research on I know for sure the top three people in my life to call has Kim at the tippy top cause that girl can find the answers! Way to go girl! I have to agree that your blog does make my head hurt from thinking so much. I often have a hard time commenting cause I still find it hard to keep up with the conversation going on in your head!

Do any of you ever remember the good ole days of Saturday Night Live (if there ever was such a thing). I wasn't allowed to watch it, but did watch it some at friends homes now and then, and reruns later on. My favorite thing on SNL was the Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy.... they usually were really simple and hilarious statements...and of course I don't remember most of them, but the one that was and is my all time favorite still can make me spurt my drink out of my nose! It goes something like this...(read this very seriously and with a straight face)

I think that in weightlifting
Sudden, uncontrollable urination
should not automatically disqualify you...
Okay well that just shows you it doesn't take much to make me laugh and have a great time, but I can just see the big guy in the stretchy pants having to run off stage. Oddly enough I can so relate...bless the Mommy's hearts who have had all the babies and can't run, do jumping jacks, laugh, or sneeze without having this issue! If you know what I mean! Okay I digress....hmmm...I'll have to go think about that one! No awards please Kim...it would embarrass me : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

question....I wonder if Nacho Libre ever had problems in his stretchy pants?

Marv