Thursday, May 08, 2008

I'm BAAAAAAACK!!!!!

WOW you just can never know how out of touch I have been and felt over these past 5 months with not having internet, or television! It has been a huge opportunity to get some reading done, play more games with family, play more music with family, sit and stare at each other, watch sunsets, sunrises, make campfires, have lots of fun times with friends, ride bikes, make bike ramps, chase our new puppies Woodrow and Gus around, swing in the most amazing tree ever, mow and do work on the tractor, take walks, deal with the mud, and on and on..... NOT to forget all the many hours put in by Marv and kids to continue working on this old/new country home of ours!

Finally after realizing that DSL is for sure not probably ever going to come our way we finally had to get HughesNet. Even though it's a little pricey...it's so worth it! The very first thing I did was check out my favorite blogs and then try and get my own new email going. I don't have time now to share all the amazing, crazy, scary, fun, weird things that we have experienced out here so far, but I plan to get back on here after this weekend with updates, stories, and pictures.

I'm heading out with my homeschoolin' friend Wendy to the Arlington Homeschool Bookfair. This will be my first time and I can't wait! We are so ready and excited to have a weekend away to just be and focus on what next year may hold for our kiddos!

So glad to be back in the loop, have touch with my friends and family, and to see what's been going on in the world while I have been playing little house on the prairie!

2 comments:

Sophia said...

Welcome back! I am trying hard not to envy your life in the country, I'm glad you are happy.
Sophia

Kim said...

PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!